What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not a suggestion but a congratulations

miranda_panda

I've ended up here after spending over 30 minutes trying to work out how to post on the official Adobe Photoshop forum. It took me about 2 minutes to sign up here and start posting, so congratulations for being so much more useful than Adobe's forum!

On the Adobe forums you apparently post by using the 'start a discussion' link in the Actions box on the right. On Safari and Firefox I couldn't see this link, all I saw in the Actions box was an empty space. Absolutely useless! Terrible usability.

Anyway, congratulations again to this forum.

ibclare

Queen Bee
I initially tried Adobe but it wasn't much use to me. When I came here, I received answers almost immediately if I hadn't already found what I needed through a search. Welcome Miranda-Panda!

Hoogle

Guru
Thats because we are a friendly bunch that love to help ( to a certain point there are limits on how much we will do for free lol) I dont think I have seen a thread go unanswered yet and Clare I took you under my wing and guided you to the Guru you are today lol (joking)

ibclare

Queen Bee
Thats because we are a friendly bunch that love to help ( to a certain point there are limits on how much we will do for free lol) I dont think I have seen a thread go unanswered yet and Clare I took you under my wing and guided you to the Guru you are today lol (joking)

Not entirely untrue (get that? double negative). You have been a great help to me and others.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. mushy . . .

Hoogle

Guru
yeah I am aware that part is true it was the fact you were a guru I was joking about lol now I am joking before you turn your crush away from me and on to Justin Bieber

Paul

Former Member
Welcome....and get a room you two - know wheres that :eek:fftopic: icon gone again:)

Hoogle

Guru
Please dont give her ideas but I meant what I say we are generally a friendly bunch all though I am just exploring the unanswered threads and working my way through them lol I may have to take that part back about we answer most threads

ibclare

Queen Bee
yeah I am aware that part is true it was the fact you were a guru I was joking about lol now I am joking before you turn your crush away from me and on to Justin Bieber

Whaaaaaaaaat???!!!!
Man I didn't see this when you posted it or Ida taken your head off. Oh, that would make one for AW II. Hoog with his head in his hand.

Welcome....and get a room you two - know wheres that :eek:fftopic: icon gone again:)

NOT! LOL. Can't you see it's WAR?! OK, OK, it is off-topic. I'm groveling now.