What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Number of VB Skins

KRF

Power User
I need to hire someone that does this stuff

I've been mod/admin for years but never got my hands dirty in the admin end of things

What are you trying to do iDad? where is the forum you are trying to sort out, PM me the link

I need to hire someone that does this stuff

HAHAH!! I know what you mean!!

The funny thing is, i know all to well what you mean. When i first started my own board, i had a guy tell me he knew phpbb and could install it without a problem and have my forum up in minutes.. Ermmm.... Yea, needless to say, i wound up taking a crash course on phpbb while the whole time my database was being updated by members who were still posting and i could not access that database to do a back up!!

It was a mess, i finally figured it all out tho, im still trying to come to grips with php..

KRF would also be correct, i was talking about buying your software license.. I am wanting to open another forum but i want to rock some vB simply because i want to test out the SEO MOD.. There are some hacked scripts you can find on the net but they are older versions and i don't have time for bloat-ware..

KRF

Power User
HAHAH!! I know what you mean!!

The funny thing is, i know all to well what you mean. When i first started my own board, i had a guy tell me he knew phpbb and could install it without a problem and have my forum up in minutes.. Ermmm.... Yea, needless to say, i wound up taking a crash course on phpbb while the whole time my database was being updated by members who were still posting and i could not access that database to do a back up!!

It was a mess, i finally figured it all out tho, im still trying to come to grips with php..

KRF would also be correct, i was talking about buying your software license.. I am wanting to open another forum but i want to rock some vB simply because i want to test out the SEO MOD.. There are some hacked scripts you can find on the net but they are older versions and i don't have time for bloat-ware..

I love people that think they can do somthing, tell every one they can do it, and then mess every thing up.

This is how I get some extra cash, by fixing peoples mess ups (computers).

I can't code that well in PHP, it's been a long time since I have had to, and the mind forgets