What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off topic and inappropriate comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Former Member
I hope this helps you mate, it was a great practice session for me lol.:)
Next time use a much better image, also we don't do passport photos here, they don't get used by the governments anyway - thats why theres those little kiosk jobbies, but thanks for the challenge.:naughty:

Attachments

• cheapskate.jpg
    cheapskate.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 49
Re: Can someone get rid of the background of this image and replace it.. continued

LoL...Paul, you really surpass your skills :D

P.S. Intresting how many will notice your little joke with picture.

Re: Can someone get rid of the background of this image and replace it.. continued

Found a tut ages ago to do this, i did that all from memory not exact but gives the impression ha ha.

my fav is passing tongue out ! I can see someone had fun !!!!

Mine is last one. Face expression is awesome :)

Brrrr, put a burqa on her quick!

laughs... you damaged Paul's brain now ! ts ts ts !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back