What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official hoogle the Hoogle Thread.

Paul

Former Member
Hes the guy who walks on water and rides clouds to and from shopping ( i got tongue cramp now - probably caused bt being wedged firmly into my cheek) thanks iDAD.

iDad

Guru
"walks on water and rides clouds to and from shopping":rofl::rofl: you gonna get it now . he gonna kick(chop) your but!!:mrgreen:

Paul

Former Member
What! you asked, and i only said what is.
Anyway - wheres your hoogleman image?

Hoogle

Guru
Cool always looking for more play on words with big corporate branding logos. go for it here is my old batch
HOOGLE LOGOS.jpg

ibclare

Queen Bee
I was trying to find those, even did an advanced search. I couldn't remember where you posted them, or when. So thx Senior for asking him to get them out there so we don't duplicate. Though I tink I could do them WAY better Hoog! JK!

SeniorS

Guru
Thank you!

Indeed it is. When you know the tool. And i like it so i'm slowly learn it.
Tools are very similiar but strategy and thinking are so diferent (for my sight).
I would do same at least 5 times faster in PS (and probably closer to original).
But we don't seek for easy ways, ain't we :)

Burned Ice

Power User
i searched the interwebs a bit and can you guys make from 'hogle' 'hoogle' so it fits the thread?
hoogle-zoo.jpg

ibclare

Queen Bee
don't stop with the "o"

go to the "i" (I'm hung up on this eye theme it seems)

Attachments

• hoogleZoo.jpg
    hoogleZoo.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

SeniorS

Guru
Good one! I was lookin at that direction too :)

P.S. Maybe in one line Hoogle'Man? Or i'll go for that later?