What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oil Painting of My Girlfriend. PSCS5 Mixer Brush and Pixel Bender Way.

if you are going for a printed version you will need it digitally enlarged what size are you looking at I can run it through the best enlarging software will adjust the lighting on mine and re upload a psd file with the largest size you can get of the image then you can decide what to resize it to for print just need to pop out first though will be back in a bit

It's a very romantic gift! I look forward to seeing more of your work. :)

Debbie

Thank you Inkgirl and yes she's seen it and loved it. She already printed it...I'll give her the edited versions from Hoogleman and Belial and see what she thinks of that. I know she'll love them.

Thank you Inkygirl, I'm definately looking forward to posting more of my works on here. :cheesygrin:This is a place of growth. I've been trying to uploaded my PSD file so that Hoogleman and whoever else wants to give it a goal can do it but for some reason I can't upload PSD or rar/zip files. What could the reason be for this? cause the pictures uploaded without any hassle.

Here's a RAR containing the PSD file. Finally managed to upload it. :naughty:

Attachments

• anitaRAR.rar
    12.5 MB · Views: 6
I have made a start But I am still really sick and looking at the screen is making me feel worse so when I feel better I will have another crack at it

hi all your work is very inspiring to me ....seems to be the friendlist forum on photoshop... glad i joined

That was fabulous job Mighty Zeus. Painting was awesome. I cant find difference between the original photo and the painting work done by you except the background scenery. Keeping the background scenery aside the painting was as if the view in mirror. Nothing gone wrong ,every thing was beautiful.
Any more paintings from you please keep sharing.

Vincent Van Gogh

Its a good start, and its nice to hear other people are using the mixer brush.
When I look at this image I'm loving the colors, that little piece of blue sky is a tad distracting though. Great texture in the hair on the right side of her head. I think as a portrait it is a decent likeness of your reference image, but there are portions of the face that look flat to me. maybe spend a little time giving some more dimension to her chin and her cheek?

I look forward to seeing what else you do with this.

Thank you both. I've since been researching various painters in order to apply the dimensions needed to pull off a convincing "oil painting". And yes, I've since done a couple more "oil paintings on photoshop and will upload some in the next month or so. Again thank you all for the encouragement.

Awesome, the lighting and everything works really well together. Good job, can't find anything wrong with it.

Back