What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Online storage

KBookman

Y'know that bar graph at the bottom of the Home Page? Somehow, mine began filling up with Backup/Synchronization items. I don't know how I started the process, nor can I figure out how to delete what's there now. Nearly half my 2GB space was filled before I saw what was happening and stopped it. Now I have two questions: (1) What did I do to start that process, and how do I prevent it from happening again; and (2) how do I delete what's there now?

ken bookman

v. 9?

Do you mean Internet Explorer 9?

More descriptive comments would really help.
Did you click on a Online Storage ad on the bottom of the page?
Did that bring you to a bar graph because there isn't a bar graph on the PSG home page although there will be rotating ads.

No, v. 9 of Photoshop Elements. I see the rotating ads, but this graph always appears, and I don't have to click anything to see it.

Back