What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(paid) I need house railing from the second floor on the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

josephken

Hi guys, i need the wood railing from the second floor between the brick pillars on the first floor including a gate in-front of the sliding doors and the white box removed and replaced with railing.

If you have any questions please ask and give a quote for this photoshop, i can transfer through paypal.Railing 1.jpgRailing 2.jpg

Argos

Guru
Hi this is attempt, i didn't put the gate because i dont know what tipe of gate you know but if it is really important, just explain a little what you want and i will try to search something in that stile.

Railing 2g.jpg

Cheers!

josephken

You're a wizard! Looks great, all i need is a gate in the railing. I can email a photo of the gate.

josephken

Fence door.jpg Here is the door, can you match the color to the railing and remove the bottom wood panels in the railing?

Argos

Guru
Here is the door, can you match the color to the railing and remove the bottom wood panels in the railing?

No problem, one question! if i remove panels you want the rails the same size as the upper one as it is right now? if you do, same height or i lower it to the ground?

josephken

Argos replied first with a photo but I do prefer jjlanpins design. Thank you, you are both talented.

Argos

Guru
Argos replied first with a photo but I do prefer jjlanpins design. Thank you, you are both talented.

Doesn't matter who put the image first :cheesygrin:, if you like jjlpain design, he can finish the job with only adding the door i thing it's easier and fair he do it.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.