What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Illustrator Team License

Status
Not open for further replies.

dividesign

What I'm looking for is someone who has Adobe Illustrator and can install it on more then one computer. I want to be able to update it regularly not any torrent or pup keys, I want legal. I have had Photoshop and Lightroom for 12 years now and getting board with Photoshop but I really want to advance. If anyone is willing to share half of their Illustrator I would be willing to pay half of what it cost. Now I hope I don't get in trouble for this and I hope I get a heads up before someone comes after me. When the Illustrator is completely installed I will pay for it. You can send me a paypal.me link and as soon as the software is installed I will pay. If you have more questions please pm me.

dividesign

You can close this thread. I have decided to just buy Illustrator. May take me a couple of months but that is what I'm going to do. Thanks for moving the thread and I know there was a reply somewhere but I cant find it anymore. Note: I did do some research and yes you can share a Team Members license. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.