What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Painter 12

Hello.

Painter 12, and a Wacom Intuos, are waiting for me at my house when I get home from work today.

Yay!

Any suggestions from Corel/Wacom users on setting up and/or loading these things. Anything I need to look out for?

Would also love some suggestions for using Painter 12. Never used it before.

thanks,

Agent

Vafann

Guru
I have a new graphics tablet, actually I have two, but one is pretty small, like a CD cover, the other has like an A4 drawing space, with it I got Painter essentials, and some other programs, and I can tell you that I don´t understand one single thing lol! I can´t get the Stylus to cooperate with me at all, and it just keeps flying all over the place, and when I tried it in Photoshop it had a life of it´s own and pretty much deleted all of my palettes lol. I would love to hear how it goes for you, I have been afraid to touch any of it since I tried for the first time. :)

Scary. What brand was your tablet? I did a a lot of research, and hopefully the Wacom will work well. It's the Intuos 4 Large - pretty good size.

I loaded Painter 12 last night, and will hook up the tablet today. I'll keep you posted.

Agent