What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pen tool stroke path help

marni7x7

Ok so i am using the normal pen tool and making a path and when i am done i am trying to use the stroke path option by right clicking on the path. but nothing happends i tried it once and it worked. i really dont know if i made something that would jam the thing.
i am using cs6.

i dont know what could couse this im thinking about doing it the lazy way. reinstalling the whole thing and backup my bride folders.

What tool are you using to stroke? Is it the brush tool, if so what color? Is it a different color than the background?

Big facepalm goes to me. thanks for that last post dv8 it was locked... and hawkeye thanks for responding but its fixed thanks anyway guys. by the way this is my first time on here. :cheesygrin:

LOL... Welcome to PSGurus, then.... lol...

Take it easy, bud... sometimes the most obvious solution may be right in front you.

Cheers.

One question.... how did you find this forum?.... via Facebook? I ask this coz your location shows A,A .

Ok so i am using the normal pen tool and making a path and when i am done i am trying to use the stroke path option by right clicking on the path. but nothing happends i tried it once and it worked. i really dont know if i made something that would jam the thing.
i am using cs6.

get traininig of Photoshop pen tool here

Back