What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Templates?

bookman

Hi! I'm very new to photoshop. Just bought PS 7.0. Never in a million years would I have believed it would be so in depth. Please help me if you can. For right now I'm trying to create a photo template for a picture that would fit in a specific placement on letter sized paper X 56. 8 accross and 7 down. Like a sheet of stamps. I want it so I can just plug in a picture and print whenever I want , a sheet of faux stamps. I would greatly appreciate any help whatsoever from you experts. Thank You!

sfm

Guru
Welcome Bookman
what you want is in the custom shape tools (I have a collection of frame shapes downloaded from a site that I can't remember now [confused] )
here are the shapes
sfm

sfm

Guru
here I have zipped up the frame shapes....... just unzip them and put them into your Preset/Custom Shapes folder
sfm

lindaw

Power User
Very cool shapes Sue! Anymore you want to throw out here,??:D ;\ I am shape poor!

Tron

Guru
Welcome to the forum bookman:perfect:

You might try checking out the 'File/Automate/Picture Package' function
might just be what you are looking for[confused]

Sue, thanks for the shapes:perfect:

sfm

Guru
I will take a look for ya later and zip up some more
just found them wandering through cyber space some where just wish I could remember where so I could give credit to them [confused] because I didn't create them someone else did but they were free for use as all of mine are :D
sfm

wbiss

Guru
Welcome bookman ! You've already discovered just how friendly and helpful this place is, eh? :)

Sue... great shapes which I've helped myself to, too! Thanks! :)

bookman

Thank you all very much for your help! I have never even posted in a forum, chatroom, etc. It was a very positive experience and gave me alot of ideas. I had my doubts about my question but you guys made me feel real comfortable. I will study up on photoshop and maybe someday I will be able to help someone out. Thank You!

G

It's important for us that you experience the same joy we have with Photoshop bookman. If you need any help, just let us know; you will always get the help you need ;)

G

For those who don't know Adobe Studio Exchange (important site);

"Adobe Studio Exchange is your place for actions, plug-ins, extensions, tutorials, and other helper files that allow you to easily add new features to Adobe products. You can even create your own files, upload them, and share them with the entire Adobe Studio Exchange community. To begin, simply browse by product to find thousands of free, easy-to-use files that will help you get more out of your Adobe applications."