What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Photo touch ups and edits 14 photos for $140

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimus205

Hey,
I’ve had a lot of great work done in this group and I am looking for help on my child’s Halloween photos.
I am looking for a change of tone (western tone) and touch ups to make the photos look professional. Some of the photos will need minor object removal(flag, etc.) but most just need touch ups and a more professional western style look(will post an example)

I have 14 photos total and will pay $10 per photo($140 total) via pay pal or preferred payment method.

I will post 1 of the photo on here, with an example photo also.
On The 1st photo
Removal- orange fence
Touch ups- I wanted a western tone to the picture like the example photo and any touch ups to make the photo look more professional.

F687E627-B7F1-4686-BB7E-61C90359C1D8.jpeg

820BE285-305E-4763-A2C9-ADC0DFB419BB.jpeg

Last edited:

Mortimus205

Wow! Thanks everyone, I’m going give an hour to see if any other edits come and then I’ll pick one. Thank you!

Babine

Guru
Here's another with a few distractions removed, tones to match your example and cropped to move the subject left of center.

Cowboy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.