What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Photomanipulation] Can't Win Against The Reaper.

I've seen a lot of work from you now. The first thing I noticed is that your shadows here looks improved from your previous works and the lighting is also a bit improved. Your old pictures had a harder more unrealistic approach on the lighting. Keep trying, doing new things and different colors and look at other peoples work. You are on your way! :thumbsup:

Extremely cool looking! How did come up with that concept?

Before start the composite i had in mind to do something with a reaper on it, and then, start looking at the stock images on Devianart (it's great site to get inspiration), found the girl aiming the gun that match perfect with the reaper look, last thing i add the energy coming from the reaper face (after all the reaper is a ethereal entity and could work with energy), so it doesn't look so boring/empty and gives a little SyFy touch.

Last edited:
Before start the composite i had in mind to do something with a reaper on it, and then, start looking at the stock images on Devianart (it's great site to get inspiration), found the girl aiming the gun that match perfect with the reaper look, last thing i add the energy coming from the reaper face (after all the reaper is a ethereal entity and could work with energy), so it doesn't look so boring/empty and gives a little SyFy touch.

I agree with you, Deviantart is a great source for inspiration and I also like browsing through the different artworks there. Cool that you actually found a cool reaper artwork to work with!

I agree with you, Deviantart is a great source for inspiration and I also like browsing through the different artworks there. Cool that you actually found a cool reaper artwork to work with!

Yeah, there is not only amazing Manipulations, also the STOCK images are great and ready to be cut out easily (all of them usually taken with a uniform background colour), you can find almost any stock image you looking for.

Shutterstock is great too, the only bad thing it's paid, but if you know search the "magic words" in youtube you will know how get the images. :yourock:

Last edited:

Back