What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop 2022 flicks itself into the background occasionally.

nurgle

Hi, new to the M1 iMac, and to photoshop 2022.

have noticed occasionally that while I am working on an image, and some images I can seen hours on, photoshop 2022 will instantly and with out warning, flick to the background behind any thing else open, even if I still have my curse over the image, and then half a second later flick back. blink and I would miss it..

but strange behaviour that has never happened to memories me.

also when saving a photoshop file to disk, I usually do this once I have converted a Jpeg before I start serious work on it, I get a screen icon as below, that looks like a corrupted file. it will come right the second time I press save. Common S , Mac. but still disconcerting.

anyone else getting strange behaviour.

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 09.48.16am.jpg

regards, Sandy

nurgle

I am wondering if the switching to background and back may be a memory thing, or part of photoshops autosave setting..??
Regards, Sandy