What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photoshop background removal

Nico Barnard

3S7A8177.JPG3S7A8177.JPG3S7A8177.JPG3S7A8177.JPG3S7A8177.JPGHi guys. I have taken photos and want to remove the current background with a beautiful background. I have 185 of them. What is the easiest way to remove them in Photoshop and then replace it. How would you create and run such an action. I have to samples of the photos. They3S7A8078.JPG all have the same solid background.Help please!!!

1. You will have to use the Pen Tool and make a path around each subject.
2. Make a selection of the path and create a Layer Mask.
3. Add your new background image under this layer on its own layer.

Agree with Jjlapin if you want a good job, it will be a tedious one using the pen tool, one by one.

What the OP is asking is if there is a easy way to mass remove the backgrounds for 100+ pictures...because each image is different it will be difficult and they have to be traced one by one. I will suggest taking the pictures with a green screen.

Green screen and good light

The mayor problem with this picture to do that, is the shadow.. for being to close to the wall, that shadow with a balck shirt is a problem ^^.

Back