What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge - Week#2

Well shoot. I went into the psd and cleaned up the eyes, lips, some other things and something weird happened: The initial mask went bye bye and the texture is all over now. Not only that, in my original composition, the rm was textured . . . ? Anyway, I messed with the jpg. Glad this isn't a serious project LOL. And I have a couple others just for fun.

HEEEEEEEY! Those are really great I think!!! Especially the last one, what did you use for that?? It´s really artistic and beautiful!! :)

agreed 3rd one is amazing, i've been trying to get something like that for my images, the second one needs shadow under her chin in my honest opinion her head looks kinda flat :/

but i love them nevertheless

agreed 3rd one is amazing, i've been trying to get something like that for my images, the second one needs shadow under her chin in my honest opinion her head looks kinda flat :/

but i love them nevertheless

You're right about that. I've overlooked that levels change a couple times in this project!

HEEEEEEEY! Those are really great I think!!! Especially the last one, what did you use for that?? It´s really artistic and beautiful!! :)

I've uploaded the textural image I used. I have no idea what it is; looks like melted plastic. I've also uploaded Robert Frank's photo just because! It's really lovely; well, and odd, almost circus-sy. ;)

Attachments

• Dianna.jpg
    Dianna.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 26
  • textural-fluid.jpg
    textural-fluid.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 26
  • candycigarette-robt-frank.jpg
    candycigarette-robt-frank.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
And for my final exam, LOL. I still need to learn how to make the fur furry on the edges. Ideas? I know I've seen some tutorials for CS5; just have to remember where... I really am ready to move on to something different now, but it's been fun and I love the submissions, from flags to giraffe necks to jeeps. Good work y'all. :devilish:

Attachments

• PitcherDisplace.jpg
    PitcherDisplace.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Enjoyed this one that much i had one last go at it.

Attachments

• girlraffe.jpg
    girlraffe.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 20
Wow! All of this is great stuff! Thanks for playing guys,and thanks for that great tutorial link Hoogle! See you over at week #3! :)

Back