What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Challenge - Week#2

Vafann: I tried others shades but then letters comes out invisible. I found out for myself that water surface is tricky. And need much work to look good.

Oh, ok, I can imagine that it might be difficult now that you said it. :)

when i can, i will try to make one too :)

This is what I did first before putting it with the other things.

i really like this one, you are getting there, i'll really love to see all that giraffe skin all over the girls face, also you can clean up a little over her hair, and lips, besides that it looks really good.

i really like this one, you are getting there, i'll really love to see all that giraffe skin all over the girls face, also you can clean up a little over her hair, and lips, besides that it looks really good.

Thank you maximus! Yes, I know what you mean by the lips and hair, I will fix that. I like this better than the other one I tried to merge with other pictures too, it turned out all light yellow and wrong.

I tried to fix the lips and hair now, I can´t do anything about the face because the picture was only of a neck to begin with :)

View attachment 5956

That is really cool Vafann. I'm anxious to try the challenge.

You could put some weird texture on the lips maybe. I mean, if you wanted to do something more with the face. But it's great just as it is.

Last edited:
That is really cool Vafann. I'm anxious to try the challenge.

You could put some weird texture on the lips maybe. I mean, if you wanted to do something more with the face. But it's great just as it is.

Thank you Ibclare! can´t wait to see your try! :)

This ones a confusion lol.

Attachments

• zebaraf.jpg
    zebaraf.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 32
Can't stop playing with it. And it getting worse and worse :)
This one only one who came out more or less "eatable":
medisplace.jpg

Yep. Something like that. I myself think that it is paint on rough canvas (google) :)

P.S. Yes, that filter are rich of use area.

well, I quickly tried too.. but the final result really don't like me.. I don't know if it is for the withe background colour , but i can't have a good effect on it.. sure I have to practice more....If you wanna try I can send u the original jpg.. However.. comments are appreciated..

disco1.jpg

Hello Gabrielle! Did you wrap a cave painting around the car? That is just soooooooo coool! I would never have come up with something like that! :)

hey Vafann!ahahah thank you... yeah , this is what i would like to do, but maybe I made some mistake because at the first time the cave painting was almost invisible on the car, so I had to duplicate the layer and adjust the opacity, brightness and use curves to have this result..but mine expectations were different... I would like to have some opinion about it, because i really don't know if it is a good beginning or what..

Here's my first try. I don't think I really had the right idea about how to use it, but I'll give it another go.

Attachments

• Jolie_by_Liebowitz.jpg
    Jolie_by_Liebowitz.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Back