What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop CS5 Styles Menu

Holly Young

This is probably a huge newbie question, but I upgraded from cs3 to cs5 and when I access my styles menu, I get this HUGE selection screen that comes out and cuts off, is there a way to change this? I cant even access all my styles as the window cuts off abruptly. It lists all my styles, in text form, in a huge window.

stylesmenu.gif

Thats what I get when I click the down arrow on the Styles window. Is there any way to condense this? I know I'm probably doing something wrong but I just can't figure it out. I'm used to the styles window having a drop down menu that scrolls, not a big pop out menu.

Hoogleman, how to get your brushes to look like that? Is it a CS5 thing or is there some kind of option to get them to look so clear and big? I can hardly see mine. :) vafann

Oh, maybe you actually just answered that, you just change them to large thumbnails? I try that. :)

Back