What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photoshop cs6 beta testers anyone

Hoogle

Guru
Ok I can not reveal my sources for obvious reasons but I have had a heads up that sometime in the next 6 weeks could be today could be in 6 weeks a certain website Adobe will be taking registration of the first 1000 people to register will get to do beta testing of adobe creative suite cs6 master collection. a Good 6 months before it will be released for general sales. Does not matter if you are a professional user a big company or just a hobby manipulater the first 1000 gets it. also you will be given the oportunity to buy the full suite at a %90 reduction of the retail price when it gets released with boxes and discs this will not be announced nor is it public information it is by chance you get to see it advertised on their website ffor a weekend usually a small side ad so keep your eyes out

hmm i don't think i would be in the first 1000, and whattamygonnadowithitbro :D i have not mastered photoshop cs4.

Excellent opportunity if ever there was one. I've been looking around for anything tagged with CS6 beta testing. This looks the most promising.
Would be very grateful if you would give me the heads once you get the date confirmed. I'm not that hot at trawling the net for this sort of thing so if someone in the know, like yourself, would share the details and time when they arise it would be much appreciated.

Back