What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop CS6 Is here (almost)

Hoogle

Guru
The download does seem to be over populated so you may have issues with the download

Hoogle

Guru
It definately runs quicker and I lovethe fact they have bought in illustrator features ie vector layers are much better now and the ability to control your stroke when stroking shapes and paths even down to customising stroke shape dashes dots etc Is definately a winner for me. Also with the select colour range being able to detect skin tones and face detect could be useful.

Not had a chance to play with the new content aware scale stretch etc or the patch content aware tool but over all I like it.

Will the new 3d interface stop me from using other 3d applications I doubt it but it is definately an improvement and cant wait to see it implemented into after effects.

Bucket

You mentioned skin tones. I find that this is the most difficult thing to do with the clone stamp,because when you try to clone an area its always darker or lighter below or above say the elbow there is a darker shadow running down the outside,but when you try to clone just below it`s a different shade,and this really annoys me. I always use the brush at a lower capacity,and a soft round brush. I wished they could solve this problem out. Bucket