What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop guru's official tutorials?

I see it in this last post but other no

Love it....... nice work!

Last edited:
Here's another version. this one fits a little better with the new theme for the home age that will be public soon (some of you have seen it):

i like them gaus great work maby a little work on the sound FX but good

Thanks guys. I'm making a few more of them to choose form as well.

I'm not very good with audio/sound fx.... maybe someone else can make them sound better :)

I almost mentioned that to you in the email last night Gaus, you know im an Audiophile... Send over the Project files to each one and ill create some audio efx...

Sounds good :)

Ok so how do we share this youtube channel so we can all upload to it? Can I add in your google accounts to it, or do we all need to share the login?

Never done this before :cheers:

Ermm, can you actually add in Accounts?? If so, then that would be SUPER easy. We will get it sorted bro, let's get these videos tidied up and then we can move on to the next step..

So far I haven't found a way to add in accounts... so it looks like we will be sharing the account. If anyone finds a different way let me know.

Here's another video intro. This one has a place for a tutorial title.... right after the little "ping" sound effect and the light.... you will see what I mean when you watch it. The title text can just be added over the top of the video in Camtasia or After Effects or Premiere.... whatever you are using.

Might need some tweaks like making the logo larger, but here the first go:

Damn............... Sweet!

i c Vedio Copilots opticle flares and what an awesome plugin it is

perhaps instead of the logo after it appears moving away make it come towards the screen for a more easy read?

Last edited:
i c Vedio Copilots opticle flares and what an awesome plugin it is

perhaps instead of the logo after it appears moving away make it come towards the screen for a more easy read?

Actually in that video it's Knoll Light Factory... a plugin form the guy who made Photoshop... but I have OF as well and love it too :)

Here's a new version with larger logo, makes it a bit easier to read:

Back