What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Logo for site

kotoulitsa

Hallo everyone
i recently created a site(dark themed) about photography
I would like a logo for the site and i have found one i like but i just cannot create it as it should be
This is what i am trying to get
http://m.flikie.com/ImageData/WallPapers/f5a3bb470bcd4146b9de4ba7a07339c8.jpg
I do not manage to create lines in order

So can someone help me with that
How to create the lines to appear like this,and how about the glowing effect?

Thanks in advance

ibclare

Queen Bee
There are longish ways to do this and there are simple ways. You could make various wavy lines with the pen tool, duplicate them, make them different colors with inner or outer glows - I'd say, outer glows mostly, or both - and transform each batch of lines to make them slightly different. Then it's just a matter of adding the white or slightly color toned dots with a feathered round brush and putting glows on them. For the cloudy area, I would use another soft brush, maybe one of the paint brush brushes and add glows to that.

Or you could find brushes, like fractals, to get this effect.

One or both of these methods should work. Personally, I would try the pen tool first, just for the fun and the practice if nothing else.