What's new

Photoshop REALLY hidden features...???

G

:rofl: Well Erik, you know by now that even I sometimes like to come up with filters that don't exist, so I could really appreciate your post! :perfect: :D

MindBender

Guru
I know... I'm a spoil soprt... if it's any consolation, your explaination was believable enough that I did try it once just to make sure ;)

AppleCider

Power User
Well done, Erik!! :perfect:

Hey, I was fooled for a moment, maybe two. Oh those crazy PS Gurus mods!! :D :D

Erik

Guru
Sorry, Mindbender. It was not my intention to say you spoined the fun! But I know Gauss: he knows everything that goes on on the Internet, so if there had been such a posting at Adobe, he would have seen it and mentioned it here before I ever got a chance.
Right. Be prepared for next year: it'll be much better prepared...
Thank you all for playing along!!!

Alistair

Guru
[upset] I should've read ON instead of trying it about 50,000 times!!!!!!! [stuned] [stuned] [stuned] [stuned] OMG, and that's what you get if you don't read everything before taking your action! :D [stuned] nice joke :rofl:

wbiss

Guru
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I might have known that you'd fall the hardest, Alistair! :p :p :p

Erik

Guru
Hey, crown prince Alistair: you did learn a lot 'bout the custom filter, didn't you? Ever tried it out before???

Yet...I would not be surprised if such features were hidden somewhere: it sounds so realistic, don't you think? Only the method isn't correct. Yet...

MindBender

Guru
That's what got me to actually try it... the part with the custom filter. With the 7 7 and 8 8 numbers it made it look like something they would do... like the picture of the puppies. Crazy stuff in there. hehe ;)

nitrobutler

Power User
Excuse me, but there is an easter egg in PS7, well actually in Image Ready!
In Imageready 7, choose FILE>About ImageReady
Then Command/Crtl click on the water area to get a little surprise!
If it's just too much for you then Command/Crtl-option/Alt click to remove the surpries.

wbiss

Guru
:D
And if you want to see the "Liquid Sky" screen (code name during its development) in Photoshop 7:
While holding down the 'Ctrl' key, select 'Help' > 'About Photoshop'.