What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop REALLY hidden features...???

G

:rofl: Well Erik, you know by now that even I sometimes like to come up with filters that don't exist, so I could really appreciate your post! :perfect: :D

MindBender

Guru
I know... I'm a spoil soprt... if it's any consolation, your explaination was believable enough that I did try it once just to make sure ;)

AppleCider

Power User
Well done, Erik!! :perfect:

Hey, I was fooled for a moment, maybe two. Oh those crazy PS Gurus mods!! :D :D

Erik

Guru
Sorry, Mindbender. It was not my intention to say you spoined the fun! But I know Gauss: he knows everything that goes on on the Internet, so if there had been such a posting at Adobe, he would have seen it and mentioned it here before I ever got a chance.
Right. Be prepared for next year: it'll be much better prepared...
Thank you all for playing along!!!

Alistair

Guru
[upset] I should've read ON instead of trying it about 50,000 times!!!!!!! [stuned] [stuned] [stuned] [stuned] OMG, and that's what you get if you don't read everything before taking your action! :D [stuned] nice joke :rofl:

wbiss

Guru
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I might have known that you'd fall the hardest, Alistair! :p :p :p

Erik

Guru
Hey, crown prince Alistair: you did learn a lot 'bout the custom filter, didn't you? Ever tried it out before???

Yet...I would not be surprised if such features were hidden somewhere: it sounds so realistic, don't you think? Only the method isn't correct. Yet...

MindBender

Guru
That's what got me to actually try it... the part with the custom filter. With the 7 7 and 8 8 numbers it made it look like something they would do... like the picture of the puppies. Crazy stuff in there. hehe ;)

nitrobutler

Power User
Excuse me, but there is an easter egg in PS7, well actually in Image Ready!
In Imageready 7, choose FILE>About ImageReady
Then Command/Crtl click on the water area to get a little surprise!
If it's just too much for you then Command/Crtl-option/Alt click to remove the surpries.

wbiss

Guru
:D
And if you want to see the "Liquid Sky" screen (code name during its development) in Photoshop 7:
While holding down the 'Ctrl' key, select 'Help' > 'About Photoshop'.