What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Semi-Unresponsive

j.p.lackey

O.k. guys, whoever can help has my deepest gratitude...

Photoshop is not responding to some of my clicks. For instance, I may have to left click several times to put in a point with the lasso tool. This is typical across the spectrum of tools.

Nothing running alongside photoshop which would put an excessive burden on the memory. The canvas size is 24 x 36".

Any clue what's going on here?

Thanks in advance,
J

24x36".what is the resolution

sounds like it might be hugh

The resolution for this piece is 200. I've worked with in recent history a 24 by 144 with 200 resolution, and while it took time to process, it never missed my commands.

Mine is being a bit dickey at the minute as well. I don't know if it ids phpotoshop or my mouse pad. When i try to draw something with the brush and hover the cursor over the area I want to do, when i click my button, it draws random lines in a totaly different area. Mabe somebody knows how to fix this before I reinstall it. This happened on my last laptop too.

Back