What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Tennis Game!

Mathew Barnett

Guys, just wandering if you could help me with a project? My brothers birthday Saturday and i really want to embarrass him, there is another thread about it but maybe i can start one off on here :) Good luck

22783610150556748935551.jpg

MOD EDIT....

Please visit and take part at Mathew's original post....

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum.../31789-help-photo-shopping-some-pictures.html

Have fun , guys.

dv8_fx

Last edited by a moderator:

Joy

fun050.jpg

I miss this game... come on, some one play ball with me here!
I need more tennis!

ibclare

Queen Bee
OK, so maybe this is a bit on the literal side but . . .

watch out Lizzie!

Attachments

• tennis_game.jpg
    tennis_game.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Hoogle

Guru
I will put that down to you working on an image at the same time as me so now the next person has a choice in what direction to take it

Hoogle

Guru
Well had some time to spare I was waiting for a project to render in after effects But cant wait to see DV*s response to yours lol this is photoshop tennis not avatar wars lol

ibclare

Queen Bee
Well then, I don't know why I'm in such an "attack" mode today, lol. I'm really not mad at anybody . . .

Attachments

• tennis_game_2.jpg
    tennis_game_2.jpg
    701.8 KB · Views: 1

ibclare

Queen Bee
yo! Dudes. Like when does this get like, you know, too rad? Cuz like this is getting a lotta layers man. It needs like, something.

Attachments

• tennis_game.jpg
    tennis_game.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 28