What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific PHOTOSHOP

Argos

Guru
This is the best i could do, as LaceyKeo said, Polarwoc did a good work the problem is the size, using that size you make it look like it is behind but then you cannot place the shadows that way.

I dont have any references so i cant know whats the diferenze hight beteween them,
7236F582-07C5-4580-994E-CFE01B6931EAff.jpg

This is the best i could do, as LaceyKeo said, Polarwoc did a good work the problem is the size, using that size you make it look like it is behind but then you cannot place the shadows that way.

I dont have any references so i cant know whats the diferenze hight beteween them,
View attachment 88117
This is PERFECT!! Thank you ALL SO Much!!!

LaceyKeo

Again, just took the amazing image above and knocked the shine off his face.

Attachments

• 680631DC-2EDE-422B-8062-6FD7D9929948.jpeg
    680631DC-2EDE-422B-8062-6FD7D9929948.jpeg
    215.9 KB · Views: 7

polarwoc

Guru
I've used polarwocs third image here, and just taken some of the shine off of his face.

I think maybe he just needs to be made a little bigger in the picture and he'd be perfect, but I have neither tools nor expertise to do it and make it look good (as my previous masking job shows).
I offer the PSD file for you to play around and improve. I would love that the OP is satisfied.

LaceyKeo

I offer the PSD file for you to play around and improve. I would love that the OP is satisfied.

Much appreciated and maybe someone else would like to have a go, but I certainly don't have the skills that you guys possess. No way I could create anything as clear and realistic as what you did.

polarwoc

Guru
In that case, the PSD would give you an idea of how I approached it. You could learn some aspects as well as improve on some existing layers.