What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshoping someone into a picture. Needs to be realistic.$40

Status
Not open for further replies.

motionless79

Hello everyone. Very simple insert a person into pic job. I and my girl friend's anniversary is coming up, but we live states apart due to college. Since we don't have pictures together for almost 1 year, the result of your work will be a front picture of something. Must look very realistic. Emphasizing the inserted person's pic(me) size, lighting, to be corresponding to my girlfriend's.

Date Due 5/12/13 It probably won't take you talented people more than 30 minutes.

I will send you payment through Paypal after I see your watermarked work.

I don't feel comfortable posting pictures here, I will send you them privately. Let me know if you think the photo isn't optimal and I will try to give you another one. Thanks! Going to sleep, checking again tomorrow morning hope to see a reply.

Thank you for coming to Photoshop Gurus with your request, we have some very talented members, i am sure your request will be dealt with ASAP, timezone dependant and all that.

I'll have time contact me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back