What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

picture improvement

well i am not so much expert but according to me it can be enhanced.... there in nothing impossible..

Depends what you mean by enhanced.
Looks like it's a scan of a pencil drawing so how would you like to enhance it ? Sharpen the image ? Contrast adjust it ? Digitalise it (make a Photoshop or Illustrator drawing) ? Colourise it ? What .. ?

Looks like it's a scan of a pencil drawing so how would you like to enhance it ? Sharpen the image ? Contrast adjust it ? Digitalise it (make a Photoshop or Illustrator drawing) ? Colourise it ? What .. ?

yes this is also a main point...

really a best reply by a photoshop expert....

The question was - "Can the following picture be enhacned?"
Answer - "Yes!" :)

And that is really not worst greyscale image i seen.
Especcially the "foot" (or what is in english on which cup stands) need to be darker to fit cup. And total contrast can be improved.
Don't have a PS at hand by now so no quick example, but i can make one tommorow.

HI Mike1982

Like most of the mates suggested, you should specify what kind of enhancement will your image should have, for example colorize it, vectorization, etc.

Since i had some time to spare, I've been playing a bit in 3D space, with your drawing, and it was a lot of fun, and i was definitely trying to enhance your picture.

I think...

CHALICE000.png

Or just simply loving your shop and playing around with all of it's wonderful features, well having a go anyway.

So many question.OP must be dizzy.

Hi,

WOW!

I am amzaed. You are wizards, not experts.

If only I had your skill.

Fanatastic.

Thank you very much.

Mike :)

HI Mike1982

Like most of the mates suggested, you should specify what kind of enhancement will your image should have, for example colorize it, vectorization, etc.

Since i had some time to spare, I've been playing a bit in 3D space, with your drawing, and it was a lot of fun, and i was definitely trying to enhance your picture.

I think...

View attachment 3961

Wow

this is really nice work...i like it...

Back