What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Planet with terrain

I can't beleive I missed a trekkie thread - good stuff here all and good tips Gaussian

Here is one I did

Take a look at this it is a pic I did a while back. Funny thing is that it is attached to one of Wendy's posts on page 2 of this thread and to one of Stu's one page 3. Maybe one of the MODS could staighten this out

Rick quick question....

How do you do that warp trail? I have tried but mine com out looking like a streaked cloud.

Do you people all like sunflowers? I do to.. well at least the seeds. ...., well, the seds, cooked, salted, and in bags :D :rofl: Well, you could call it the one and only sunflower planet :)

Rick:
Funny thing is that it is attached to one of Wendy's posts on page 2 of this thread and to one of Stu's one page 3.
This had to have happened when the board was "switched over". [confused] ... I think the problem here is that there were picture files with the same 'name'. And just where the correct (original) files are now... hmmm... 8[

Great work, Matt & Rick! :perfect: :perfect:

marine0311:
How do you do that warp trail?
Matt, take a look at Mark's tute on "motion trails" http://photoshopgurus.info/intermediate/motion-trails.shtml This should help you to create the effect. ;)

Gaus, I did my planet terrain with the cloud filter just like yours. But done in 900x900 300dpi. I set my fore and back colours to a saturated green and black and rendered clouds. Next, I created an alpha channel out of the clouds and used that as a texture channel in render lighting.

My moon was created the same way. The craters? I clone stamped our moon's copernicus crater and blended it in.

vee

Great looking moon Vee! :perfect:

Looks super Vee! :D

wow VEE totally awesome moon and planet!!! :D :D

Back