What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

please help !

sunrise

hi there,

I have a problem with psd programme,

i have cs4 extanded . i tried to serch a serail number that i can use it forever. but i always enter the number then i use it a few days and it come back again that i have enter a new number. have U a serial number that i can use psd forever ?

I hope U understand me ,

Last edited:
TRY PAying for the program..........it works wonders!

i have the programme but it need a serial number only !

why paying a newer ?

but thanks for help :)

Did you get the retail box version or retail download full versions then the serial should work fine that you got with it. If you have a subscription service where you basically rent adobe products from them then you get a subscription username and password as long as you keep your monthly rental payment plans up then you shouldnt have to keep entering serial numbers.

i well try to get a retail box version or the other ,

thanks to help :)

If you bought or were given a valid copy of Photoshop and the serial number that came with it does not work, then you should contact Adobe support.

Back