What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please remove a person from photo

miichan

Hi all, I’m new here and would like some help if possible. I lost my mom to cancer and have very few pictures of her.

Could you please remove the tall girl from this picture and even out the wall where she was?

The picture is also a little blurry - is there any way to retouch them and make them less blurry?
Photoshop gods and goddesses, can you please work your magic??

CB8E9C11-3E47-4647-9497-6BAFC266B0C8.jpeg

miichan

Wow!! This is amazing!! Thank you ☺️☺️
I’m currently searching for a photo I can use to layer over this one so I can be with her. We don’t have many pictures together and this is one of my favourite pictures of her, so I really appreciate your beautiful work ❤️

Rich54

Guru
Glad you like it. I had assumed it was you in the original photo, but apparently not. If you can find a good matching photo of yourself, I can try to combine it with this one.

miichan

Glad you like it. I had assumed it was you in the original photo, but apparently not. If you can find a good matching photo of yourself, I can try to combine it with this one.
Is it okay that I’m shorter? I’m a little shorter than my mom, so far shorter than the girl you took out (by a long shot)...

miichan

Is it okay that I’m shorter? I’m a little shorter than my mom, so far shorter than the girl you took out (by a long shot)...
Is it possible to find a body somewhere (that sounds awesome) and change the face? I can’t seem to find a full body picture that would work...

Rich54

Guru
Is it possible to find a body somewhere (that sounds awesome) and change the face? I can’t seem to find a full body picture that would work...

Sure... I can try finding a stunt-double for you. Attach the photo of you and I'll see what I can do. Others might jump in, as well.

miichan

Thank you ☺️☺️
I'm not quite sure what type of face or the angle you would need, so I’ll just attach all the pictures I could find that might work for a face.

2B14F2C9-DE88-41AA-9BC0-F6D5FC62C0C1.jpeg

03E5183A-4F5D-4925-9CAA-746B0D012200.jpeg

8D725F50-67B3-415A-BC13-6A92FC759C65.jpeg

D2023E5F-34F2-4950-BA06-6B5E63198286.jpeg

9099ACAA-93D8-4306-8EC0-367E7375D4D7.jpeg

Rich54

Guru
Would something like this be ok? This way, it's all you without cloning a stranger's body.

This is just very rough to see if you like the basic idea. I obviously would need to go back and cut you out more carefully, adjust the colors and sharpness, etc.
Also, did I make you the right size compared to your mother?

Test.jpg

miichan

Would something like this be ok? This way, it's all you without cloning a stranger's body.

This is just very rough to see if you like the basic idea. I obviously would need to go back and cut you out more carefully, adjust the colors and sharpness, etc.
Also, did I make you the right size compared to your mother?

View attachment 111051
Yes I love it! ❤️ I would have been just a bit shorter (maybe just a couple inches down) but that’s exactly what I was going for! Thank you so, so much!

miichan

Thank you so much!! ☺️☺️
Can I be selfish and ask if it’s also possible to blur me a little to match the background? The picture of me was a little more high definition than the picture of my mom. If not I already really appreciate your hard work and time so much! ❤️