What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll: Which version of Photoshop are you using?

Which version of Photoshop are you running?

• Total voters

MarkBorg

Just curious to know which version of Photoshop everyone is running? I'm using CS4 and although I hate that you can't open images in their own separate windows, it's still a pretty darn good upgrade :)

Just curious to know which version of Photoshop everyone is running? I'm using CS4 and although I hate that you can't open images in their own separate windows, it's still a pretty darn good upgrade :)

Easy to change. Go to Edit>Prefrences>Interface and uncheck the box next to "Open Documents as Tabs".

Regards,
Dave (a CS4 user)

I hate that you can't open images in their own separate windows

Like 66stang66 says, you can change that in preferences. You can also use the Arrange Documents button:

264jlme.jpg

You really need to learn what has changed in CS4 before you start brining up such issues. ;)

CS4 is way to buggy, they didn't spend enough time on it for it to be worth all that money.

I never had any issue with it and I used it daily since it was releaded, so it must be your system acting up. Also make sure that you download the latest update.

I have personally used all of them since ZPhotoshop was created (shows my age huh?) of all of them I used CS3 for Face Swapping ... it was terribly FAST... but I also use CS5 for everything else.. I dont know alot... but CS5 just sems to have all of the bells and whistles.. In my opinion its the BEST to use if you have to move FAST but CS5 is very thorough and in my opinion the best there is!

Back