What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pool

Paul

Former Member
Our pool began today, the guys dug it out quic sharp, and the pools in now slowly filling up, just got to lay header bull nose edgers and then lay pavers and do the pool fence, should be swimming in a week if it clears and the PH as settled out, hope so its been 36c here again today.
:)

Lol no, every other house here as a pool. And theres a water shortage, with alternate watering days in force?

We still get floods in winter and hose pipe bans in the summer, even though there is just rain every day. Got a spare room? lol

Three mate, five bedrooms here and we are having an extension next year for boat house.

Maybe when people realise that I am a Guinness, and become famous for re-inventing the wheel, maybe then I will live like a king of a small country. But untill then, I will have to put up with Ruthin in North Wales, and Blackpool.

Nothing wrong with north Wales mate, the wind doth blow a gale though lol.

Back