What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Poser Models for all to use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poser Models for all to use {Some nudity in this thread}

Geoff [shhh] , wendy's lurking :rofl: .

Erik, I get what you mean. I Agree. I, too, prefer the classical artistic use.

vee

:shocked: Rick! I insist! [doh] You have to stop posting these girls that (in Geoff's words") blow him away! [:I :p :D :rofl:

Geoff...[upset] Watch your choice of words, young man! :p

Not on your life Wendy - If I can create girls that "blow Geoff away" GREAT :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: [shhh] [shhh]

So can I. Hehee

[stuned] Wow Erik! That's beautiful! :perfect:

You "poser" guys are totally blowing me away too!

[stuned] [stuned] once again it has been done [stuned] [stuned] i have successfully been blown away....
i must purchase that program!!!

Geoff, if you want to buy it, let me suggest you take Poser 4.
At Fry's electronics, it's only $99, or $199 at curious labs themselves (it'll be downloadable for international customers in the near future).

http://www.frys.com/localframe.html

yeah, Fry's is only in the US, but perhaps you know someone over there???

Why not Poser5?
It is a very heavy app with loads of options that easily brings a 2.4GHz PIV with 1 gig of ram to its knees. It seems to be better for portraits, but not for figure posing. Apart from that, it does not even support neither dual processors or hyperthreading, nor the options modern graphics cards offer, like dual planes and openGL (methods to get a better and quicker redraw of the screen/ to see what you're doing.) It also cannot work with 2GBram, which many 3D artists have installed.
Much depends also on the meshes (characters) you buy separately. Some are free, but some of the more popular have to be bought. The main provider is daz3D.

Yet, Daz are also making their own app., Daz' Studio. It will probably be out later this year, and in the initial version it will be totally free. It will also support all really nifty hardware features a decent 3D app should provide.
Together with the free version of Truespace Gare mentions in his 3D thread (the inside track forum), you get a good 3D team.

This is, of course, my idea, and opinions may differ.

Great info, Erik! Your knowledgeable input is always valued! ;)

wow thanks a lot Erik!! :perfect: :perfect: im definitly considering purchasing Poser and Cinema4D :D :D that really helps me out :perfect: :perfect: thanks a lot again Erik :D :D

That kid has really been taking up this daddies time, and now he is trying to get back into shape :rofl:

now that is a Dinowalker if ever I've seen one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ........ Rick it looks like you need more backgrounds..... might have to take the camera into the botanical gardens this weekend...... or next....... all the kids are home for easter holidays and yeah all 6 of em [confused]
sfm

hahaha Rick :rofl: :rofl: great one!! ;) ;) you think exercise would be the last thing the dragon would need with a kid who has him running around :rofl: :rofl: hehehe i love the exercise machine great work :perfect: :perfect:

:rofl: :rofl: Rick! Funny one!!! :perfect:
Yep, that's me at the gym... a dinosaur!!!!! [:I

You sure make good quick use of those "stuff:", rick :rofl: :rofl: . Good use .

Wendy, I hope that machine doesn't break down [slick] :p .

vee

I don't understand (Nudity warning)

I have been off the board for far to long, Hi all, I have been very busy keeping my yardwork up to date and such, but I am well and still around.

Been using some time to work on my skills with Poser and using PS for post work.

This is my latest.

She is wondering " I don't understand why they all think I am a caucaisian male"

Your back rick!!! Finally! Did you make the thread that talks about everyone should post pictures of their workspace? I cant find it now [stuned] Hey, good job, I was wondering, do you have some models you would be willing to share, or do you know of a poser site just for downloading models? Great piece :perfect: :perfect:

Allistair - the best place to look for free Poser stuff is at www.Renderosity.com

most of the models I use come from DAZ3D I could send you a copy of them but that would make me a pirate. :B %} :(| :(|

I believe the pic wont show unless im a member [stuned] I want picture!!! }:\

Hi Al.

Is it?

Then register for free. It's at renderosity - great place for poser downloads like what rick said. You'll be able to access the forums and tutorials on Poser, Photoshop, 3D ( your fave ) and other stuff.

I'd love to post one here but its against contest rules. These guys got eyes all over the web.

vee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back