What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Poser Models for all to use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poser Models for all to use {Some nudity in this thread}

Question: How do you get a good clean image in wireframe view. I can't seem to render in this view without Poser adding the texture. The only way I have been able to do it is to take a screeshot and work with it in PS.

Is there a better way that I am missing?

BTW great image there Erik - I like it a lot. :perfect:

You can't render the wireframe.

In the Render Options, click on New Window and set the desired image resolution as well as window size. Don't forget anti-alais. Click OK

Export the window image - File>Export> Image.

vee

Thanks for the tip Vee - worked fine

Looks like she got tired of running away, don't know if she stands much of a chance, but she's a spunky little thing

"Beauty & The Beast" Rick? [confused] No contest... beauty shall prevail! ;)

Well done! :D :perfect:

Looks great Rick, beautiful underwater scene :perfect:

wow rick absolutly amazing!!!

I wanted to share this with you all, a potrtrait rendered in Poser, I wish that I could take credit for the texture but not! Texture by lisbeth and Victoria 2 by DAZ - it was a study in lighting(by me) hope you enjoy

Very nice Rick! Lighting looks wonderful! :perfect: :perfect:

You're coming very close to real life. Perhaps desaturate the colours a tad...my idea.

BUT: I need help&information with Poser:

1/ I noticed that the Poser Runtime, and more specifically the Libraries folder contains an awful lot of things i will never use. Is it safe to delete them? (Yes, I might try it out myself by doing so after backing up the Runtime folder) :\
2/ *the* question: Under all normal circumstances, the horizon is at the height of the eyes. Yet, in Poser, it's about the height of the knees. I tried to change that (must add I prefer a focal of 100 to 200) but it seems to be very hard to do...should I read the manual for it (it's one of the most confusing manuals I ever read as it lacks professionality and structure) or can someone help me out? I can place lights, but that main camera is problematic!

To make it more clear: when I show the horizon line (display menu), it nestles itself halfway my image window/work space. And any artists knows that this is something that all traditional rules of composition say one should avoid at all costs.
So all I want to do, is be able to move this horizon to where I want it, so that I can see my full figure, AND use my full workspace instead of the bottom half.
Most people won't even care, but the first thing you do when composing an image is setting an horizon. It's as important as choosing a key when you want to compose any piece of music.

Erik, You can delete the contents you don't need but keep those LIBRARY folders there. I haven't tried what would happen if you delete the LIBRARY folders.

I don't use the horizon line. Doesn't seem accurate. So I maintain an imaginary horizon. But if can help, check my attached.

I focus the main camera in the approximate position I want and use the other cameras to zoom around most especially using the auxilliary cam to move or zoom around. I sometimes assign a cam to each figure or element in the scene.

In checking the lighting positions I select the lights view cam and to move the light around I select the light in the popup under the work window and manipulate the dials. The only difficulty I have is rotating and angling those pars while maintaing it's exact position.

The MANUAL? It gave me a headache [confused]. I had to learn the controls through trial and error and then some. I'm looking for a good Poser book.

vee

THat is a great lite rick :perfect: .

Did you zoom the light pars near the figure or kept it at the default distances and reduced or increased its intensity.

vee

Good advice there to Erik Vee - I agree.

I kept the default distances for the lights - just moved them around to get the effect I wanted, and varied the intersity.

Ohhhh. Well that's easier than moving them around. What I'd do is zoom them near the figures - not all the lites tho - and lower the adjust the intesity and shadows to get a soft effect. More of like they do in photo studios.

vee

Car broke down today

Don't you just hate it when the car breaks down and have to take your kids bike to work ? :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for the explaining, Vee. Sometimes I am too "classical" I suppose. Yet I do have some critique on Poser...I suppose it was initially not conceived for what people use it for nowadays.

Rick: good image!

neat pics there Rick....... I love the lights camera action of the first one :D very nice in deed :perfect:
sfm

Nice "dragon flees the scene with hostage in tow" picture Rick! :perfect:
I love your quirky sense of humour! :D

i love em rick! that girl really blows me away!!! [:I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back