What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Poser Models for all to use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poser Models for all to use {Some nudity in this thread}

Cool, looks great Rick [excited]

That's a quick imaginative use for it rick :perfect: . I'm still trying to download the thing. It seems the usual download problem from the store hasn't been fixed yet.

vee

I put it my briefcase, you can get it from there if DAZ is not responding

Nice work :perfect: Rick!

Hehehe, thanks man. I'm doing upload right now and wouldn't want to slow my cpu with download. I'll try my Daz accnt later and if I can't get it, I'll visit you.

vee

Some people think of Dragons as huge beasts that threaten all they come in contact with [slick] but that is not always the case [shhh]

well done Rick :perfect:
sfm

I thought that this was to cute to keep to myself - on an Australian beach - thanks Sue for the picture - could be titled either "Have you Seen My Mommy" or because (not sure if it's true but I have heard) that Australian beaches are topless "WOW nice BOOBS" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol, I like that second title, at least thats what I would be saying if I was that little guy.

Great work.

Sanby

makes me mad I deleted he Poser file before i could put Sanby's face on the baby Dragon - damn

Rick:
"WOW nice BOOBS"
:rofl: Rick! Your designs are 'titilllating', to say the least! [innocent]

Nice work, Rick, on both images! ;)

got a appropriate little question that would fit in this thread. Ok, when you can show your figure as a wireframe oor other things, first of all, why would you want to view it as a cartoon? [confused] 2d of all, Sometimes the wireframe is whte, sometimes it's black? [confused]

Nice.... real nice Vee! :perfect:

whoa, i skipped that one! Sweetness vee! :perfect: Great underwater effect too!

hehehe, [shhh] actually the dragon only wanted to ask her what brand of waterproof makeup she use. But she panicked :rofl:. Thanks guys.

Alistair, for the second question, I'm lost on that myself. Except that you can create a morbius effect on the character ( half wireframe, half full figure). I'll try to create one to show you.

But on why view it as a cartoon? So you can create and render Japanese anime style characters out of Poser's normal figures or anime characters. Or simply to create line drawing cartoons. It can be done within Poser or with a bit of PS postwork. You can create an entire comic strip with Poser, add dialog boxes in PS.

Try this one-

http://www.renderosity.com/tut.ez?Form.ViewPages=66&PageAction=View&Page=2

vee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back