What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Poser Models for all to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Poser Models for all to use {Some nudity in this thread}

Rick,

it's from Sharkeys Gate. That's the problem, I don't remember if I downloaded it from rederosity or from his site. I wish I can upload it for you here but there's that limit. And I can't access my Kturn internet drive so I can upload there and you to download from. I'e got a few stuff here that I could pass on to you guys. Any suggestion? [confused]

vee

Tron

Guru

Vee
I will check with Sharky for the Vet. Thanks
I did this tonight.
I call it Protecting the Queen

Tron

Guru

Vee
I don't know if the servers will allow it but try to zip it up and email it to me at
ricki01.mts.net

don't understand Kturn ? [confused]

kiwi

Guru

That Poser gui looks similar to the Bryce gui :)

Stu.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

Rick;

Kturn is a server that provides a 125MB drivespace on the net for free. Think of it as a retrievable briefcase in cyberspace.

http://www.kturn.com

The folder contents can be shared or not depending on what options you choose. Only those with a Kturn account can view or download from another account.

I find it handy most especially when I need to take home some work and I dont' have my ZipDrive or if the file is larger than 100MB. Comes in handy for emailing large files. But of course, the recipient has to open an account.

Kturn takes a while to load. I was able to get in finally. I'll try and upload there now. In the meantime, check it out and open an account. IT'S FREE ! ! !

Tron

Guru

I opened an account there vee, but inorder to download anything from your account I need to know your user name
[confused]
and i think you would need to give me permission to download from you account - my user name there is 'ricki01'[shhh]

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

Hang on, man. I'm still at work. I've been trying to upload since yesterday. Difficulty in uploading biggies at the moment. I'll try the small stuff again and work to the big ones (It's not even that big, 1.9MB). Give me 5 hours from the time I post this.

:D

vee

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

rick

Yessssssss :perfect: . It's a go, rick. I just checked and 72 Stingray's there. Something must be wrong with their servers last nite. Look up shyvisha / Public Folder.

Say, Saving the Queen is very good. Wish I can catch up to your proficiency with poser.

And guys, you're welcome to jump in, help yourselves. But you have to open an account with Kturn before you can view the folders of others. I'll try to load a couple more. Warning : it loads slow. Give me a buzz if there's a problem.

http://www.kturn.com

Enjoy.

vee

Tron

Guru

Thanks vee, I got it, Here they are The custom 57 and the Vet from Sharkey and the 57 convertable from Dudley's Auto.

Stu
I could use that parking garage that you made a couple years back on the old board ha ha ha

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

Great.:perfect: That's one growing garage.

I can't get a book on Poser at the moment. But is there a shortcut or control button I may have missed to assist in moving different body parts? I couldn't get the hang of the twisting and turning most especially if there's a prop like a car next to the body. I end up selecting the car most of the time. I wish there was layers like PS.

vee

Erik

Guru

Below the studio (where you can see your image) there is a pop-up list that allows you to select whatever bodypart, light, camera or other that you wish.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

I'm aware of that one.

Let's say I've manouvered the figure into the car. problem- I want to take it out or move the entire figure, I couldn't get hold of the figure circle instead it selects the nearest car part.

Is there a control to lock the whole car image or figure so it won't be accidentally edited?

vee

Tron

Guru

Vee
As Erik said use the drop down menu to select the figure you want to move, the with the other drop down select Body, The use the wheels to move the figure that way you won't accidently grab hold of the wrong figure [honesty]

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

Ohhh, I get it:D . I'll try that.

How's the cars? Again, I'm on a download frenzy again, hunting for exotic items. Need a corvette or Harley?

vee

Anamacha

dv8_fx said:
Now this is what I want to do.
Rick, how do you make a screen shot?

vee

Rick (or someone) answered for PCs, and he said that he didn't know about Macs... to take a screen shot on a Mac, you hit Command Shift 3 ... that takes a PICT shot (I think) that you can mss with in PS. It'll be called 'Screen 0' and successive numbers, located in the root level of your startup drive.

You can also take a shot of an area you define, by hitting Command Shift 4 and then drawing an area as a rectagular marquee ... too bad there's no Transform Selection on that one :D

There's also a way to take a picture of just the frontmost window, but I don't recall what it is. Look in your Mac Help, cowboys!

<grin>

Anam,

Tron

Guru

Thanks for the info Anam

Vee
If you find a Poser Harley you have to promise to share he he
I have the three that you have seen, If you want one let me know, as they are all free for use models.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

That's cool. I got em all. I downloaded a HArley and another scooter but haven't checked it out if they were okay. I'll upload soon.

But for the moment, QUICK. Jump to rederosity>What's New. There's a new 69 Mustang.... here we go again.

vee

kiwi

Guru

I am thinking of modelling the 1200 sporty I used to own Rick :) ,it will have mag wheels instead of spokes though....groan imagine making spokes how tedious would that be [stuned]

You guys have quite a garage now eh :D

Stu.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

Well if your interested, hop to Kturn to download the files. I'll ram the others in as soon as I have the time.

We're out of the thread but I finally tracked down the site where I saw the dragon texture. Tho I think it may need tweaking around the jaw area to fit. And sue's tutu, too (or was it OZ) .:D

vee

Erik

Guru

Hey: spokes are like branches of trees. there is software for that. Cinema has some, and X-Frog is wowowow. But the money isn't there for it right now...

Still, there must be a quick way as it is perfectly regular.
In Xara or a vector app (2D) it would be like stroking a path...

By the way: unbelievable, but true: just found Maxon C4D7 by Arndt von Koenigsmark in the local bookshop. The cover was a bit damaged, so they took $10 off the price...
Seems to be a great book...

Status
Not open for further replies.