What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your snow pix (if you are in the N. hemisphere ;-) )

Tom Mann

Guru
Oh, the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful.
And since we've got no place to go,
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Here's outside our front door at around 6 AM this morning. We're just a bit north of Washington, DC, USA

Tom

PS - And if you are an antipodean, feel free to make us jealous by posting boating and other summer pix!

PPS - BTW, we're up to 14 inches and expect a few more before this storm is over.

Attachments

• D7B_7261jpg-xnv_698px_wide-for_web.jpg
    D7B_7261jpg-xnv_698px_wide-for_web.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 33
I've been moving snow all day, not once did I think to take a picture..... Damn! Maybe tomorrow, it's going to be nasty all night here!

Massachusetts, I am not sure how much, I'd say maybe a foot so far now it's freezing ice/rain, it's really crazy weather here.

I THOUGHT YOU'D JUMP ON THAT INVITATION:rofl:

Cold beer and a burger while dipping my toes in the pool, maybe go down to the beach later for a jet ski or just get the boat out and go fishing for some snapper:mrgreen:

Back