What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems loading tile maker filter!!!

hyperink studios

Hi Folks how are you. I was trying to instal the pattern maker filter but after I installed it. You could not see it under filters tab. Not sure what I have done wrong. I am running a iMac and I instaled it by going to applications/photoshop/plugins/filters . What can I do to make it active?

Hi hyperink studios

Welcome to PhotoShop Gurus

Which PS version are you using, if I'm not wrong the pattern maker filter only runs in the 32 bit and not in the 64 bit version, that could be the reason why not you are not seeing the filter tab.

Steve

Retired Administrator
I don't know about the Mac but Pattern Maker runs fine under Win7 64bit PSCS5 64bit.

From Adobe:

To install the legacy filter, Pattern Maker, drop the //<language>/Optional plug-Ins/Filters/PatternMaker
plug-in into the //Adobe Photoshop CS5/Plug-ins/Filters folder and then restart Photoshop

Did you restart PS?

hyperink studios

I don't know about the Mac but Pattern Maker runs fine under Win7 64bit PSCS5 64bit.

From Adobe:

Did you restart PS?

Thank you for your reply
Yeah I restarted Photoshop still nothing then I restarted mac still no luck. I then tryed to remove the filter and start again just incase i missed a step but everything seems to be ok in that if you go to the filters folder in the photoshop applications folder it is there.