What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random ps gurus please make this picture look cool

blissfoolguy

hi there gurus, i'm a newbie in photoshop and tried to make this picture look cool but i couldn't. so here i am asking for your help, and i'm desperate.
please help me out.
what i wanted to do was cut out the bike and the rider out from rest of the picture cuz the place really doesn't suit for such kinda edit.
and i tired to make it look like the rear tire was in flames and add lots of smoke. and place it in a race track.

so after trying so hard, i decided i really need a help cuz i don't have such skills just yet.
please review the samples i have uploaded.
PS: i have also uploaded the flame.psd i used.

thanks in advance.

759346560_small.jpg

burn_z10.jpg

Burn-out.jpg

motorbike-fire-burnout-55140603f3307.jpg

Edit 1.jpg

Edit 2.jpg

Original.jpg

Attachments

• 2786001_112155343000_2.psd
    16.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:

blissfoolguy

thanks so much for your time and effort, i really appreciate it. but i'm sorry i was expecting different result, i don't mean to be rude.
thanks again.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, he want's himself, the motorcycle, and the effect all with a more suitable and appropriate background.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I had some time to kill this evening so I cut out the background and added a proper rotational blur to the rear wheel as well as a cheesy shadow (that can be changed). I did not yet add the fire or the background.............I grew tired and my GF is howling at me to do something for her!

Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 11.21.06 PM.png

Here's the PSD file if anyone wants to work on the rest.

Attachments

• MotorCycleGuy_02.psd
    22 MB · Views: 1

blissfoolguy

I had some time to kill this evening so I cut out the background and added a proper rotational blur to the rear wheel as well as a cheesy shadow (that can be changed). I did not yet add the fire or the background.............I grew tired and my GF is howling at me to do something for her!

View attachment 89570

Here's the PSD file if anyone wants to work on the rest.
thanks