What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qomar-beginner easy logo

Awesome logo! The only thing I see is that the line that connects from the bottom of the N up to the arrow needs to be moved down where the point of the N connects to the line. It looks like it's a few pixels too high. Unless you meant it to be like that, then don't mind me :)

Attachments

• asdadsdddddd.png
    asdadsdddddd.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 15
Ok...

Taking away the background. I personally don't feel the vector swirl and the shield really go together. I like what you have done to the shield so that should be the main focal point. The swirls are just very distracting. Do more work with the shield, maybe some subtle gradient to improve it. And last but not least, the font's could be better, maybe look up some typography tutorials to get some decent ideas. I think the "Q" before the "COMPR" is not needed. I feel the "Q" in the shield is enough.

Sorry to dribble on, but I'm just here to help.

Inkz

I think Inkz has a good point, and that you've done good work with the shield and that it should be your focal point.

You've done a good job so far, making the small adjustments to refine the image is always the hardest part, but remember it's going to be something that represents you (and your work) for a long time, so go through lots of options to see what you like/what fits together the best. I use my friends countless times for feedback on small changes just to get reactions and crowd appeal.

Good luck!

Back