What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re: Shortcuts & File Browsing in PS CS5

Casperrr

HI.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I really like the addition of the "recent places" feature in cs5 as browsing between folders, saving and opening new images has been a headache.

I would like to be able to set a specific folder that "Save As" opens.
Often I am forced to continue to brows away from a folder that I do not want to save to and navigate back to the folder i need.

Hope this is clear -

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm not on CS5 yet so I can't say anything about it..... I'll bump this up so others who use the function can see this post.... bump up there bump... lol...

Thanks for the reply. Appreciated.
I dont see any posts regarding this issue, so, like most computer problems, I must be missing something.

I didn't get your question that clearly the first time. But after reading your other post , I realised you were asking the same thing here....

As I posted in the other.... you can create an action to save a specific file format into a specific folder.......

Back