What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Realistic Eye?

:perfect: Great tutorial Vee! That was in my "getting my feet wet" days and I missed it then, so I'm glad to see it back! Look forward to giving it a try myself! ;)

hey neat eyes everyone..... might do this one again he he he
sfm

Heres one I have not gotten around to finishing yet :)

Stu.

Great job ljiljana! :perfect:

Stu that's fantastic! :perfect: And it looks suspiciously like Oliver's eye! ;)

wbiss said:
Great job ljiljana! :perfect:

Stu that's fantastic! :perfect: And it looks suspiciously like Oliver's eye! ;)

Thanks.

I made that eye map for my Dragon Wendy :D ,I still want more of a translucent effect in my coloring.I could do the effect in 3d but I want to try and paint it for myself.

Stu.

Stu: I made that eye map for my Dragon

B7 :D Need to see your dragon, Stu!

[confused] Are you sure that you didn't model that eye after Oliver's??? It's a perfect cat's eye! :perfect:

Way cool Spectre! :}
Some great inspiration going on here stOrM!. Lap it up and learn! :)

ooohhh, too pretty Spectre ! Nice work :perfect:

Stu, sPECtra, ljiljana, Vee, Wendy, your eyes all look fantastic!! I gotta take a shot at this some time!! :perfect: :perfect:

Ha!
Great help I got from all of you very nice examples you all have posted I'll get to manage it this week :perfect:

thx!

Storm et al ...

great eyes guys!

how did you get the detail lines in the Iris part? Do you all have graphics tablets, or what? I tried to do some of these same tutorials, but got stumped by this detail part. I could never get it looking quite right ... my lines were all at crazy angles and whatnot.

Is there a PS shortcut for making multiple lines that all have one common endpoint?

Anam

I love the detail Spectre - very nice :}

and very scary..... imagine that eye looking through my window at me }P ...... I think I would need a change of underwear ha ha ha
sfm

Back