What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rearranging someones face

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
well let's start off by saying i'm not in the best of moods some idiot decided they wanted to beat me up on the way back from school and now my whole body kills. so i was in dire need of rearranging someones face, but i did it the less violent less noisy and less permanent way. with one of the worst celebs EVER

cheryl cole, god i hate that saggy cheeked nuisance!
face rearrange.jpg
not the best but open to opinion nevertheless, i think it's an improvement.

SeniorS

Guru
Shi*.... not idiots - just animals.
As i understand you're girl. Where i'm ussually girls are off that "get beat for fun" zone. But we have own animals too.

Good luck with healing.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
thank seniorS and iDad, over here, its the opposite .
i'm not even going to bother wasting my energy on those A holes, when i find them i'll just put my hand on their should and tell them i forgive them. it'll weird them out nevertheless, if i fight back it's only giving them what they want :p

anyow, any comments or ideas on the image?

in the mean time, it might be best for me to get off the PC for a bit, so i'm off for an hour or so. laters!

Last edited:

fenix

Guru
I´m sorry to hear little one. I hope there´s nothing broken tho. But there are such thing as universal justice, so that idiot will get what he/she deserves in the end anyway.

ibclare

Queen Bee
the rule of three'
what you do comes back to you ...
in triplicate
and ye harm done,
do what you will

I'm sorry Zee; the others have said it all.
As for the picture, I would just take the smears on her face and fill them in, maybe give them some of the original contour, but o/w make them look empty.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
tried again.jpg
tried again trying to keep the contour preserved this time, suppose it looks better.

fenix

Guru
It is an improvement no doubt! Good work little one!

SeniorS

Guru
I wanted to add some thoughts about youth and stuff. It sounds like i'm old which i'm not but when i was young, of course, that cases were take place. It always was, always will no matter where you live. But there was at least some kinda rules and restictions. And really bad things happend then too. But it's getting worse and worse each year.
And that i think is democracy and juvenile justice product. It started i think with USA and England and slowly goes to Europe. I hate that, i so don't want my country to go that way but some one inthe world decided that it will be so. Don't know who, don't know why but looks like parenting institution is shuting down. Producting new generations without any roots and responsibility.
Okey, that's too complicated theme for my english and very sensitive. Just an idea.

But i really think that it'll get only worst.

fenix

Guru
I dunno from what country you are but you are right in what you´re saying. When I grew up you could leave your house unlocked while going shopping. You could put your bicycle outside the house knowing that it would be there in the morning and we only had 1 channel to watch on the TV.. black and white it was as well.

A murder (the few times it happen) was on the front page in every news paper and on TV. For everyone it was a chock... how could people murder one and another? To have done the unthinkable.... And it isn´t all that many years ago either... even tho the years seem going faster and faster nowadays. But today there are murders everyday and the newspaper and TV might just mention it together with the sports result.. like who the f**k cares anyway!

There are shootouts on the streets at least once a week (Gothenburg). Several gangs have appeared including Hells Angels & Bandidos and all the shit for brains puppy hangarounds trying to become grownups.... like there was a fat chance for that to happen. The world sure have changed incredible fast and unfortunately I can´t see any signs for this evolution to change either. It will only get worse and worse for each year now... and yea, you bet that this shit will arrive in your country as well, it´s just a matter of time.

Last edited:

fenix

Guru
:D I don´t remember that one! :D well, I was probably more influenced by the summer of love anyway :D Canned Heat, Joe Cocker, Country Joe & The Fish :D Crazy days.

Paul

Former Member
The west as a lot to answer for Senior, it became 'free' and corrupt long before anyone else. And along the way with the advent of cinema and later on tv and especially video the world began to change.
In my opinoin video killed the worlds innocents via young people trying to emulate what they had viewed on screen for years, this then turns nasty as rival 'gangs' want more and more. Now with a world down turn and economic unrest everywhere, again caused by greed and the rich getting richer while the poor stay poor, social unrest as sprung out of the box, thinly veiled as not being happy with the way the world as gone, but sadly behind this veil theres a criminal element at work, using the youth like sheep to wreck/harm/even kill for the 'richer' gang controlling leaders.
Just how many countries are over run with gangs that actually run the towns or cities, corrupting big companies for monetary gain? More than anyone could possible imagine.

Ok this is a Photoshop forum, rant over.

Kamil

Hi guys. i know I'm new here but i wanted to share my 0.02$..
Zee I'm terribly sorry for what happened to you, but i don't get this pacifistic approach i see around here.
when i was a kid and i got bullied i went to a martial arts class. don't remember what it was, karate, kung fu or what ever..
after a while studying (about a month, i was about 13 so i was pretty inpatient) i decided i was good enough to go and get my revenge. those guys used to stoke me for my sandwiches and money if i had it, and even for the laugh of beating me up. so the next time they saw me it was the usual, hey kid come here, only this time i dropped my bag off of my shoulder, and walk'd up to them bruce lee style.
they beat the living shiznit out of me! but never the less, while getting completely destroyed i got angrier then usual after getting hit in my face a few times, so i went berserk i managed to wiggle my hand out of one of the oppressors grip and broke the main fu**ers two front teeth with a spray of blood to my face. the others immediately let me go, i turned to one of them and growled (i swear to god, thats how mad i was) the Ahole jumped back.
i was never picked on again. and i never took another lesson in kung karate foo again.
as life went on i noticed bullies are attracted to humility and brains, they cant stand not to beat on them. on the other hand i noticed if you stand your ground even the scariest tard wont bug you.
anouther way of going at it is carrying pepper spray.
i'm sorry for the wrong lesson in life, but thats just how it was for me, and i worked out almost normal..