What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relay for life t shirt design needed (fundraiser)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblechick

This is my first post on here I tried to PS a design for our relay shirts but its not turning out the way I would like it to.

What I need is a high res transparent 11x13 for screen printing

I would like to use this skull Cancer Sucks Graphic2o-500x666 - Copy.jpg

With the words above "It's not PINK & It's not PRETTY"
And under "Cancer Sucks!!" in a trendy font and I need it to go around the skull

I will also need rights/release to the design for printing
I'm willing to pay $25 and I would need it done by Friday
If you can help please let me know...Thanks ;)

Awesome thanks!! I would need one 11x13 in and one 5x7 in sorry i forgot to include that before

This sort of thing?

Attachments

• LOGO1.png
    LOGO1.png
    588.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Your asking for rights to image? Whos is it ?

If the printers have said it is just two colours, won't the skull need simplifying a hell of a lot?

Paul that looks good but I was kind of thinking I wanted the words to go around the skull and for the letter to be more of a bubble style with the color to match the bows
idad one of the girls in my group gave me the picture and said it was something her sister came up with
sprucemagoo1 I just call a team member and she said no more than 3 sorry....new to all this stuff

What's the deal guys? Is this thread still open?

sorry about the message above. I needed to refresh, duh

Here's my take. Colors can be simplified.

Attachments

• Cancer Sucks Graphic.jpg
    Cancer Sucks Graphic.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Hi bubble, I posted an image on that message abt is the thread open. I keep not refreshing, lol. See if it is at all what you want. The font can be changed as well as the path the text takes.

With bubbles...

Attachments

• PINK.png
    PINK.png
    592.4 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back