What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

remember them

Stric9

Power User
Im not sure who can forget. I don't think I ever will, and I'm basically untouched by it.
I was planning to do a compilation myself not sure I'll get time today.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
true enough, unless you suffer from amnesia, then perhaps :p sorry that's unthoughtful of me. there's always tomorrow to do one, i plan to revamp the one i have.

iDad

Guru
R. I. P. .......

Sierraccr

Power User
Actually, I'm glad you did this. One or two forums (on other topics) I visit have decided to ignore it.

I lost friends and colleagues in the towers that day. I have tried to do something in remembrance and end up in tears.

Thank you, Alex, for doing it for me.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
it's saddening, REALLY saddening to hear that Sierraccr. my heart goes out to friends relatives and colleagues who were victimized in the attacks that includes those who lost someone close, it can't be easy for them. it scares me how something like that can happen so quickly and unpredictably. :( R.I.P all 2,977 of you

jacksondeli

I will never forget in my life. When ever I was watching on news channel or online I only pray for all that people who loose their life.