What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Removal of crowd/bystanders

Galluzzo96

20190128_185838.jpg

Hi, could someone help me edit the photo above, could you please remove the crowds and the bystanders from the background so it is just me and my partner in front of the Disney Castle?

That's a awful lot of work you're asking for. Removing the crowd means re-creating what's underneath it.... Floor, trees, buildings, etc.

That's a awful lot of work you're asking for. Removing the crowd means re-creating what's underneath it.... Floor, trees, buildings, etc.

I appreciate that, is it worth putting it in the paid requests do you reckon?

I could resist at least try...not exactly what you ask for,,, as jkemp said that would be an insane amount of work, so I tried a different approach in case you don't care that much about realism etc..Unfortunately I don't have much time right now and it's not completely finished, the right part needs more work...In case this is what you wanted I will finish when I have some free time or another member if they want...

20190128_185838f.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know I like the lights on my version better, but without fixing the right side yours its a lot better, my buildings are falling!!! :joy::joy:

Good job!

Back