What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove branches in background

you can delete my post if you want, seems unnecessary now XD
No. It's perfectly fine to point out obvious mistakes! I appreciate your input! I usually pay closer attention to those details and I should have noticed it myself!!!

OK, a situation arose where @kabak made a edit using my first edit (which is fine!) adding a leg to the Yellow Warbler. He politely and respectfully asked if he could post his edit. I wasn't sure that @CherylsBirds wanted to add a leg since the original image did not contain a leg. I contacted her and she stated that she actually preferred the added leg! I added a leg of my own and posted it above!

Since @kabak 's edit was using my first edit which was missing the wing feathers (Thanks again to @Argos), I invite @kabak to issue a new edit adding a leg to my corrected edit if he wishes since this was his idea to begin with! Props!!
Screen Shot 2024-05-22 at 11.15.49 AM.png

Back