What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Remove person and complete disney castle

msdaanxx

Hello everyone :)
I recently went to Disney and know want some photo's to be a little different. First I want my sister (left) and the other woman in one of the photo's, photoshopped out. Second (if possible), I want the full Disney castle in the picture, where I now miss the top. Is that possible? I also inserted a picture of the whole castle, maybe that is helpful. I don't mind if the bottom of the photo (the ground) needs to be shortened in order for the castle to fit in.
I hope someone can help, I appreciate it!

Attachments

• 20171210_121116_002_01.jpg
    20171210_121116_002_01.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 16
  • 20171210_121232_007_01.jpg
    20171210_121232_007_01.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 17
  • 20171210_114616.jpg
    20171210_114616.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 15

Argos

Guru
I dont understand your request (my bad english for sure) XD. you want your sister and the other woman out of the picture? so the castle alone like the third photo?

msdaanxx

Hi Argos, in the first photo I want my sister (left) and the other woman out of the picture, so it's only me in front of the castle. But when you look at the picture, you see that the top of the castle is missing, so I was wondering if it is possible to add the top of the castle so that the castle is complete and I am in front of it.
For the second picture I want the same, I want my sister (left) out of the picture and the top of the castle added in.
For the castle to be completed I thought it would be helpful to insert a picture of the castle so you have the complete castle

Or maybe it is possible to cut me out of the first photo and put that in the third photo (with only the castle) and the same for the second photo; cut me out the second and put me in the third (with only the castle). I don't know what photoshop can do and what the options are

Last edited:

ZeroCool22

Banned
I want my sister (left) and the other woman out of the picturee

Hold on right there, if you want your sister and the "other" woman out (that we understand it's you on the right) so there wouldn'tbe any woman in the photo...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here's one. Sorry I misunderstood as well. I will work on a version without your sister.

Attachments

• DisneySisters_01.jpg
    DisneySisters_01.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 9

Rich54

Guru
Hold on right there, if you want your sister and the "other" woman out (that we understand it's you on the right) so there wouldn'tbe any woman in the photo...

In both photos #1 and #2, the requestor is the person on the right side of the image. She wants only herself in the photos and nobody else.

In the first photo, we need to remove the sister and also remove half a person on the far left (gray coat; dark gray backpack). In photo #2, we only remove the sister. In both photos 1 and 2, we are asked to fill-in the missing top portion of the castle, using image 3 as source material.

msdaanxx

Hi Rich54, what you say is exactly what I mean. I guess I was quite vague :( What later came to mind was that you could also photoshop me out of #2 and paste me in #3, that way the castle is already perfect. But I don't know what the possibilities are

Rich54

Guru
Hi Rich54, what you say is exactly what I mean. I guess I was quite vague :( What later came to mind was that you could also photoshop me out of #2 and paste me in #3, that way the castle is already perfect. But I don't know what the possibilities are

Right... my initial thought was that it's probably easier to extract you out of #1 and #2 and paste you into #3. But I'm experimenting both ways.

Argos

Guru
I give it a try aswell.. the normal and intelligent thing is do what Zerocool and Iamsam did but i cant resist a good challenge so i went for the insane amount of job hahaha.

20171210_121232_007_01ffffg.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:

Argos

Guru
Thanks ZeroCool i'm fixing the little mistakes right now like the mising flag or decoration on the towers but that one i didn't see it XD.